Kimmane Resort

Contact us

Need help with your online booking, have a question or need more information? Just drop us a line!

Get In Touch

For Reservations please call or email

Our Hours

MON-FRI 09:00 – 19:00

SAT-SUN 10:00 – 14:00

Drop a message



Questions? Feel free to contact us at  +91 9019960032  or find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions below:

The check-in time is 2 PM and the check-out time is 11 AM. However, if you desire a later check-out or earlier check-in, kindly inform us in advance, so we can do our best to meet your requirements.

All guest rooms support high-speed connectivity, both wireless and cabled, in addition to wireless internet available throughout the resort.

No, you may walk in any time to access the Kimmane Luxury Golf Resort amenities: Melo (spa), Saa (restaurant), Spill the Beans (café), The Quarter (resto bar) are available upon booking. Only Mayucca (restaurant) is open exclusively to members only.

Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned player, you can become a member of the Kimmane Golf Terrain to enjoy the perks that come along with the membership: access to a sprawling 9-holed Project, 3236 yard course, par 35 layout, as well as exclusive access to Mayucca restaurant, our spa Melo, Tee Bar, gym, discounted rates on room bookings and offers on special occasions.
Outside of the membership, the Kimmane Luxury Golf Resort, is open to everyone who wishes to enjoy a sojourn in the plush landscapes of Kimmane. The resort amenities are also open to people for individual bookings from non-guests.

Yes, we provide all our guests with transport services to and from the train station as well as the airport. You can contact us on +91 9019960032 to arrange for transportation in advance.

The restaurant Saa opens for breakfast at 7:30 AM until 10:30 AM. Additionally, lunch timings are 12:30 PM-3:30 PM and dinner is served from 7:30 PM-10:30 PM.

All bookings can be altered or canceled upon prior intimation in writing.
• If canceled more than 14 days prior to check-in, 100% of the amount will be refunded with no cancellation charges.
• For cancellation requests between 1 to 14 days prior to check-in, a cancellation charge of 20% of the total booking amount will be applicable, and for the remaining 80% a credit voucher will be issued.
• If cancellation is made 24 hours prior to check-in, cancellation charges will be 100% of the booking amount.

All activities, such as golfing, kayaking, coracling, cycling, and swimming are included along with room bookings.

error: Content is protected !!